Monday, February 13, 2017

Vacation

I'm going to the Philippines!  My parents are there now finishing up serving a mission and I'm so excited to go visit them!  I'm a little nervous to leave the kids for two weeks, but I'm sure Bob will be fine.  The kids are looking forward to me leaving as much as I'm looking forward to going.  Whenever mom leaves they get to party with dad at home.  Bob's parents are even coming out to help with the kids while Bob works so I'm sure they are going to have a great time.

Tomorrow I'll be busy with Valentines day and packing because early Wednesday I am heading to the airport for a 14 hour flight.  I then have a layover and one short flight to land in Manilla.  It is going to be awesome.

Unfortunately my phone and internet usage is going to be very limited for the next couple weeks so I doubt I'll be able to post on here.  If I do get the chance I'll post on my instagram page dorandaw  so wish me luck and follow me on there.

2 comments:

Kabuski said...

Good luck! Have an amazing trip!

Jessica Nelson said...

That's awesome!I grew up in Philippines and moved here when I was 16. My husband and I are actually going there on April. Have fun! I am sure you'll love it there.