Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Gender Reveal


We found out a few weeks ago that we were having a girl.  I was almost 17 weeks at my doctors appointment and he did an ultrasound on the spot to check for me.  It was great.  I was so excited.  I would have been ok about having a boy but I really wanted a girl.  I think it mattered to me this time more than with all my other pregnancies.  

I wanted to tell the kids in a fun way so I made cupcakes and filled them with pink frosting. 
 It worked out great because even the kids who were sad about having a girl were happy to be eating a cupcake.  The treat softened the blow a bit for Tucker.  He was the only one upset.



We've already been shopping for girl clothes.  I love all the cute little baby stuff.

1 comment:

Rachel Kaylynn said...

Congrats! The last picture of your son is perfect! Telling them with a sweet was a fun idea.