Friday, August 26, 2016

Last Vancouver Day

These are a few random pictures from different days on our trip.  We spent time walking around downtown and looking at the different tourist shops and the cruise ships.  Bob kept reminding me every time we stopped to take pictures that I looked like a tourist.  I'm sure I did.  I was a tourist and I wanted to take pictures :)
One day for breakfast we stopped at the little diner.  It had good reviews online so we decided to go for it.  If we had just driven by we definitely would not have stopped.  It was kind of a grungy  whole in the wall type place.  We both ended up liking it.
Every time there was something on the menu I didn't recognize I ordered it.  I wanted to try the few local dishes they had.  You would think everything was the same because they are only a few hours north but there were quite a few differences.


This gelato was sooo good!  It won some sort of worldwide contest and was totally worth the hour long line.

I thought the money was kind of cool.  I haven't really seen money that was clear before.


We had fun on our short weekend trip up North.  It was especially great to just spend a couple days with Bob and no kids.  I can't remember the last time we did that.  Hopefully we won't go more than a year without a couple days alone again.
Goodby Canada!

No comments: